Sunday, June 29, 2008

Newest Creations and my mascots!

This is a Mickey themed flower bouquet that i made yesterday to brighten up my Disney themed craft room.. I am slowly working to add all my Disney touches to my new room.. I lifted this idea from someone on the Cricut messageboard, who made a candy cake with similar Mickey flowers.

Next, is the mini card that i did for my niece's birthday (see first blog post for her bouquet), she loves b&w so it was an easy scheme to do.
Then i did another lil' pocketbook using the Cricut and Plantin Schoolbook. I used Stampin' Up!'s double sided cardstock, and embellished it with Skittles. (Love these things btw, got myself another bag!! LOL) I filled the pocketbook with about 5 choc. chip cookies and gave it to my sis, who is at home suffering with a neck disc issue (Hi Barb!!! Hope you are doing better!).
Ahhhh... my 2 craft room mascots!! This is Petra, my black lab mix.
Here are the two of them!
And here is my other girl -- Summer. She is mama's baby! (Besides my kid of course!)
And here is my daughter's teachers gifts this year, i used an idea of the Cricut messageboard, and tweaked it in these cute lunchboxes from Michaels. The big one was her teachers and the smaller one was for the teachers aide.





They were filled with Reisen and Smarties candies. And the tag reads, "Dear Mrs. DelDeo, you're the "Reisen" i am such a "Smartie".
Thats all for now! Thanks for stoppin' by!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Oh wow! I LOVE those mickey flowers. And I see you have a board in the background (of your adorable dogs!!) Found your blog through the Disboard DCL pics thread. :) Thanks for sharing!!