Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Blog!

Well, to keep track of all my newest creations, i thought i would start a new blog. Here i hope to share all my projects and crafts, since i just got the cricut Expression machine, i have a few things to show you now!

Birthday Bouquet for my 11 yr old niece, Tallie. Her fav colors are b&w.



Here is a mini beach bag i made: No idea what i am going to do with it, but it's just too cute.. it measures about 6" tall. I used glitter to accent the palm tree, and crystal laquer to accent the sand-dollar and coconuts.


This is just another fun mini pocketbook type thing - i am going to put initials in brown on the pink band, once i decide who i am going to give it to!

This is a design of a wedding invite that i am honored enough to be working on for my sis who is getting married next september. This was a rough draft, and she has decided on some tweaking that she wants, so i will update when i do another draft..

The above layout is my most recent digi layout - part of the girls only weekend trip we took to Walt Disney World - to go do the Go Red for Women 5k (my first) and my sis did a 15k -(you go girl!!!!) We had such a great time, we all signed up to do the 1/2 Princess marathon next March.

No comments: